AIDA UHD-100A Micro 4K HDMI EFP Camera with TRS Stereo Audio Input for embedded audio over HDMI
UHD-100 is the world’s smallest and most cost effective 4K EFP camera solution. Combined with its advanced 4K UHD Progressive Scan CMOS sensor and Digital Image Processor, the UHD-100 produces detailed videos that are sharp and true to color. By utilizing Dynamic Range, Adaptive White Balance, and motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter, the UHD-100 effectively reduces noise for motion video even under low light conditions. The UHD-100 features a compact and rugged form factor with an interchangeable lens design making it highly versatile for various video applications.
- 4K UHD 1/2.5 Progressive Scan CMOS sensor captures sharp and vivid UHD video even under very low light conditions.
- Advanced digital imaging processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing Dynamic Range, Auto White Balance, and Noise Reduction.
- Superb motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter for motion video without blurring.
- OSD control breakout cable with audio input and RS-485 for remote communication.
- Flawlessly relays multi-channel embedded audio via HDMI 1.4
- Interchangeable lens design compatible with CS and C mount lenses.
- Perfectly suited for broadcast, pro audio/video, and security.
- Conforming with SMPTE 292M, 424M and 2081-10
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.
- With TRS Stereo Audio Input for embedded audio over HDMI
|Image Sensor||1/2.5″ Progressive CMOS|
|Sensor Size||Diagonal 7.20mm|
|Effective Pixels||Horizontal: 3840, Vertical: 2202|
|Pixel Size||1.62 µm (H) x 1.62 µm (V)|
|Color Space||4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10bit|
|Input||3.5mm TRS Stereo Mic-in & Line in over I/O Cable|
|Sample Rate||16/24/32 Bits|
|White Balance||AWB / AE / AF|
|Exposure||Full Auto, Bright, Shutter Priority, Iris Priority, Manual|
|Others||WDR, DIS (Digital Image Stabilization), 2D/3D Noise Reduction,
Digital Slow Shutter, Black Level Compensation, Flicker Detection
|Lens||C/CS Mount (Default UHD 3.6mm Lens)|
|SMPTE||SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 2081-10|
|Operation Temp||32°F – 104°F|
|Dimension||38mm x 38mm x 65mm / 1.49″ x 1.49″ x 2.55″|
|Weight||140g / 0.30 lbs|
|Power||12VDC (+9 – +15VDC)|