Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock
ONE CABLE ULTIMATE CONNECTIVITY
Premium connections and bandwidth. Dual monitor support and remarkable audio quality. Lightning-fast charging and outstanding network performance. Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock sets a new standard for professional connectivity. Take advantage of the exceptional performance of Thunderbolt 3 – over a single cable from your MacBook Pro or Windows Ultrabook.
The Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock charges your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook. Even your Apple SuperDrive gets enough power. Or charge your iPad, iPhone and other devices even when your computer is turned off or unplugged. And don’t worry: USB-C devices are optimally charged with up to 15 W.
Drive any monitor up to 4K resolution with the built-in DisplayPort port, and connect a second 4K monitor via the Thunderbolt port. Whether you’re polishing high-resolution images, fiddling with complex spreadsheets or honing your gaming skills, you can easily double your screen space.
With two 2nd generation SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type C ports (10 Gbps) and two 1st generation USB 3.1 Type A ports (5 Gbps), Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock leaves nothing to be desired in terms of connectivity. Use the rear Type-C ports to connect high-end devices and achieve amazing transfer speeds with ultra-fast SSD drives. And the two Type-A ports on the front let you conveniently connect everyday devices like USB flash drives.
The pro dock comes with great sound support with a maximum sampling rate of 96 kHz and a sampling depth of 24 bits, your audio files will play back with clear, crisp sound. Connect your premium headset without unplugging your desktop speakers via the combined 3.5 mm front jack for microphone and audio, and a rear 3.5 mm stereo jack with amplified audio.
With SD and microSD slots for lightning-fast UHS-II transfers, Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock lets you access all types of flash storage – including SD, SDHC and SDXC cards. So you can transfer high-resolution images and 4K video in seconds, and back up the data on your mobile devices in moments.
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports: huge versatility thanks to Thunderbolt™, supports 5K monitor
- Two displays: up to 4K each with 60Hz refresh rate via DisplayPort and Thunderbolt
- Two dedicated USB-C ports: Connect SSD drive, Apple SuperDrive and more
- Two USB 3.0 front ports: Access everyday devices like USB flash drives
- Standalone USB charging: charge devices even when the computer is not connected
- SD and microSD card slots: lightning-fast UHS-II transfers
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet: benefit from higher network performance
- Crystal-clear sound: combined microphone/audio connection at the front, stereo audio output at the back
- Convenient software: eject storage devices simultaneously with one click
- 4K over HDMI 2.0 supported using active adapters (not included) via thunderbolt and displayport
|Model||Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock 10DAC8501|
|Requirements||macOS high sierra 10.12 or later
Windows 10 or later
Thunderbolt 3 port
|Dimensions||20 x 8.9 x 2.9 cm|
|Display Configurations||Display-port Output 4096×2160 pixels
Thunderbolt 3 Output 5120×2880 pixels
Dual Displays 4096×2160 pixels each
Video Output: format and frame rate may be limited by host capabilities
HDMI (up to 4K at 60Hz, HDCP compliant)
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb/x, 1.1A, UASP compliant)
Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45 10/100/1000BASE-T)
|Ports||2x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) with support for:
1x Displayport with support for:
1x RJ45 10/100/100base-T gigabit Ethernet
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 type A connector (5GB/s, 1.5A, USB battery charging 1.2 & UASP)
2x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C connector (10GB/s, 1.5A, USB battery charging 1.2 & UASP)
1x 3.5 mm Headphone output (amplified analog stereo)
1x 3.5 mm COMBO LINE OUT / Microphone input (amplified analog stereo)
1x SD card reader (UHS-II)
1x Micro SD card reader (UHS-II)
1x Power input (DC20V, 8.5A)
INCLUDED BY DEFAULT
- Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable 50cm
- Power adapter