INOGENI QUICK-HD HDMI to USB 2.0
The INOGENI HDMI to USB 2.0 video grabber is the best capture solution for legacy systems with only USB 2.0 ports (see Inogeni USB 3.0 converters for uncompressed capture). It features an HDMI input and USB 2.0 output. It supports all popular video formats up to 1080p60 . Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 2.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 2.0 capture solution. The encoder is UVC-compliant, so it works with all DirectShow compatible software.
Why choose the QUICK Family?
The QUIK family uses high quality MJPEG compression over USB 2.0, so that you can maintain the high frame rate, at 720p60 or 1080p30 while preserving a high quality video even if it’s compressed. It’s convenient to use USB 2.0 for legacy devices, or for extending the USB cable, you can extent USB 2.0 much more than usb 3.0.
- HDMI capture to USB 2.0 MJPEG encoder.
- HDMI port supports 1080p60, 720p60 and all common video formats.
- High Quality MJPEG encoded video up to 1080p30 on the USB port.
- HDMI audio support – embedded audio in the HDMI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM.
- Digital Fluid technology – Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Image controls: brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
- Powered from USB 2.0 port.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux.
- A USB 2.0 cable is included.
|Connector||1 x HDMI 1.4a|
|Video Resolution||1080p, 720p, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 1920×1200, 1280×1024, 1280×960,1280×800, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480|
|Frame Rates||60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz for all resolutions|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2|
|Sampling Rate||170 MHz|
|Embedded Audio||RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2|
|HDCP Copy Protection||INOGENI will not decrypt BD/DVD movies, satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.|
|Connector||1 x USB 2.0|
|Encoder limit||Full HD resolutions at 30 Hz
Any other resolution at 60 Hz
|Video Scaler||Automatic hardware based|
|Color Space Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Sampling Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Frame Rate Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Audio||Automatic hardware based|
|Operating System||NO driver installation necessary.
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
OSX 10.10 and above
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
|Host Requirements||USB 2.0|
|Motherboard||Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, and Fresco Logic|
|Cameras Supported||Cameras and camcorders with an HDMI output|
|Software Compatibility||UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow/MediaFoundation, V4L2, QuickTime and AVFoundation.|
|Note to VAR/INTEGRATORS – this data is organized by product and may be duplicated for inclusion in a design or bid specs. It does vary from converter to converter. If you would like the same data in a .doc or .txt format please let us know.|
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75” 120g|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 105° C (-40° to 221° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|USB Power||5V, 480 mA|