Kiloview P1 – Wireless 4G-LTE SDI H.264 SRT Encoder with Battery
The Kiloview P1 is the ideal solution for broadcasting events, seminars, conferences, church services etc. in environments with poor bandwidth connection. The P1 brings you flexibility offering different ways to built up a reliable network connection through Wifi, Ethernet, 4G-LTE simcards or by bonding these together to realize high quality streaming. Furthermore the built battery that last up to 3 hours and gives you the freedom to place the P1 with the hotshoe mount to any movable camera.
- H.264 video encoding
- SRT support
- 4G-LTE bonding*
- Start and Stop stream button
- Easy webUI Control through built-in Hotspot
- Built-in lithium battery (up to 3 hours)
- Built-in cooling fan
- Removable hot shoe bracket
- Low bandwidth transmission
- Live Broadcasting to YouTube, Facebook Live, Vimeo, DaCast etc.
* Standard 1 simcard supported, bonding of 2 simcards and more with Omnistream bonding service.
|Transmission mode||support 4G-LTE, wifi (2.4G/5.8G dual mode), USB extensible ethernet|
|4G bonding||Support 5-channels 4G bonding(4-channels 4G-LTD (2 internal + 2 external) +1-channel wifi) NOTE: with Omnistream bonding service.|
|Video resolution||Up to 1080P60Hz, here is the detail:
|Video encoding||H264/AVC, Motion-JPEG|
|Steaming media protocol supported||RTMP/HLS/TS over UDP/RTP/RTSP,etc.|
|Hot shoe platform||Removable|
|Battery capacity||3.7V 6800mAh（29.6Wh）|
|Power supply||DC 12V 1A|