Telestream Wirecast Studio Pro for Mac
Wirecast live video streaming production
Capture | Produce | Stream
Telestream Wirecast Studio Pro software lets you tell your story live with your Mac. Take in an unlimited number of video sources, switch between them, and stream live to your favorite CDN, be it YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or a dedicated streaming server. You can even stream to multiple destinations simultaneously while recording individual video feeds for postproduction editing. Whether you’re producing sports, educational, musical, or any other live content, Wirecast Pro has what you need for productions of any size.
This version of wirecast has a few updates with new features not found on the previous version. These features include improved rendering and UI performance, a redesigned user interface with a new “dark” theme, a new way of managing your content sources, a faster more convenient way to stream to Facebook pages, and compatibility with a custom control surface from X-keys, available separately.
Stream to Multiple Destinations
Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or any RTMP destination. Stream to more than one destination at a time to get your content out.
Stream and Record
Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing. Record MP4 or MOV files to any drive on your system.
Unlimited Video Sources
Wirecast is compatible with input from cameras, microphones, webcams, capture cards, and more. Make all your sources available for streaming
Conferencing and Remote Production
Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast. Up to seven guests can be featured simultaneously for panels and group discussions guests can be featured simultaneously.
Built-In Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks, and Timers
Wirecast has built-in professional features that let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, analyze plays, and see updated scores.
8-Channel Audio Mixing
Multichannel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
Use readily available generic MIDI controllers, or the custom-designed X-keys control surface for faster and more tactile operation of Wirecast.
KEY FEATURES TELESTREAM WIRECAST FOR WINDOWS
- Unlimited Capture
- Unlimited inputs
- Advanced Production
- 4096 x 3072 maximum project and encoding resolution
- 5 Main Mixing layers
- Built-in, animated lower thirds title library
- Integrated text, Chroma Key and built-in transitions
- Custom transitions, playlists
- Advanced audio mixer
- Social media integration
- Integrated Stock Media Library
- Unlimited Destination Outputs
- Unlimited output destinations + multiple simultaneous record-to-disks
- Virtual camera and microphone output
- 1-4 slot multi-viewer output
- Advanced Unlimited Capture
- 7 remote guests via Wirecast Rendezvous conferencing
- PTZ Camera Control
- Pro Audio FX
- Sports Production (instant replay, scoreboards)
- Virtual Sets and backgrounds
- Advanced Unlimited Destination Outputs
- Adds baseband SDI/HDMI output, NDI program output, and Secondary Display output
- 1-17 slot multi-viewer output
- ISO Record of individual sources
- Multi-track audio recording
Supported Operating Systems
macOS 10.12 or Later
4 GB (16 GB Recommended)
500 GB (All Options Installed)
2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 and Faster
1 GB (Recommended)
Intel HD Graphics
Internet Connection Required