vMix PRO edition Live Production Software
Simultaneously display, record, and live-stream your production, all with your PC, using vMix Live Production Software Pro.The Pro version of the vMix Live Production Software contains all the features available in the program and supports up to DCI and UHD 4K resolutions for sharp video imagery. Up to 1000 inputs are available and all inputs can be used for camera/NDI sources.
The system is completely scalable, so you can use it for one-man-shows or for a professional broadcast-grade situation. Exclusive to the Pro version of the software is the ability to do instant replay on up to four cameras. Effectively, the camera feeds are recorded in the MPEG-2 format, and can be played back in real-time or with time manipulation. In addition, the Pro tier has other professional-level features such as support for 2 external outputs via interfaces and 2 full-screen outputs for direct graphics card output. Advanced scripting presets can be set up for speeding up your workflow, and PTZ controls can take control of studio cameras during your production.
Other powerful features of this software include: video playback, audio mixing, chroma-keying, virtual sets, and more. See below for more features.
Versatile Input Selection
- External Video – 4K, HD and SD capable.
- Support for external inputs from capture devices such as DeckLink, Intensity Pro, and Webcams.
- Video Files – Support for popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, and QuickTime
- DVDs – With menu navigation
- Audio File Support – MP3 and WAV
- Audio Devices – Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
- Video and Audio PlayLists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color and more.
- NDI support
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
- Live stream to your favorite streaming providers including UStream, Vimeo, Facebook, YouTube and Twitch.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2, or WMV
- Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
- 4 customizable transition buttons allow for easy access to your favorite effects
- Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, Cross, Zoom, Fly, Rotate, Cube, Cube, Zoom Vertical, WipeVertical, SlideMerge
Efficient Hardware Optimization
Hardware optimization reduces stress on the CPU, especially when dealing with multiple HD or 4K sources with simultaneous 3D effects.
Utilize screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7.
Built-In Title Templates
Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
Adjust Text, Font Size, and Color and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available camera or output
Save multiple video clips of notable events for playback at a later time
Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
Built-In Audio Mixer
The audio mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to mute, follow (auto mixing), and delay any source.
A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
Real-Time Video Effects
Color correct, deinterlace, sharpen, zoom, rotate, pan, and crop any input in real time.
All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32-bit color space.
Combine multiple inputs together using the different Multi View presets or customize the position of each element with the available zoom, pan, rotate and crop controls.
4 Overlay Channels
vMix includes four overlay channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
ustomizable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.