The multi-function 4K Live Production, Streaming and Mixing Software from vMix is able to switch between multiple HD or 4K sources – the maximum number depending on the limitations of the computer, its GPU, and the video capture hardware installed. It can stream a live program feed out to the Web over RTMP, RTSP, or Flash and can also record locally at up to HD resolution in AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV. If a video output is available, it can send out a full quality program feed for local presentation or recording separately.
Capable of more than just basic switching, effects and chroma keying are also built-in. You can add titles, incorporate virtual sets, or apply templates to give productions network-worthy results. An instant replay feature allows you to save notable moments for replay later on. Slow motion of up to 400% can even be applied.
There is a built-in audio mixer so you won’t have to rely on a separate hardware mixer. Audio can be sourced via embedded audio, the capture device’s audio inputs, through a separate audio interface, or even be played from a pre-recorded audio file.
vMix Live Production software runs on Windows and works great with the bundled professional SDI usb capture device from Inogeni.
Emailed within 2 Business Days
Inogeni SDI to USB Converter
- 3GSDI capture to USB 3.0
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 576p, NTSC and PAL at up to 60 fps
- Embedded audio extraction
- Digital Fluid technology – Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Customizable video processing functions
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Powered from USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with Windows, Max OSX, Linux, and Android