LENSGO LWM-338C Wireless UHF Lavalier Microphone Set with microSD card
The LENSGO LWM-338C Wireless Lavalier Microphone system is a complete microphone set with wireless lavalier lapel mic (1 Receiver & 1 Transmitter). Easy to use with the seamless infrared sync pairing function for docking of channels and the build-in TF card recording.
- UHF wireless lavalier microphone set
- TF Card Recording
- 150m Reach
- Infrared sync pairing
- Camera mount
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Ordered before 4PM same day shipping
- FREE shipping within EU
- Pricing Ex VAT
LENSGO LWM-338C Wireless UHF Lavalier Microphone Set (1 Transmitter + 1 Receiver) with microSD card
The LENSGO LWM-338C Wireless Lavalier Microphone system is a high quality microphone with wireless lavalier lapel mic (1 Receiver & 1 Transmitter). Using universal 3.5mm for TRS interface suitable for portable camcorder, DSLR camera, mobile phone and portable recorder, recording equipment and live streaming. Farthest distance can up to about 150 meters, no delay anti-interference, especially suitable for short video recording outdoor interview.
The microphone set uses UHF wireless technology and has a build-in LED screen with strong anti-noise performance and support for 99 channels, Auto-scanning, Auto Channel-match, audio LCF mode, RF signal strength adjustment, MIC/LINE IN input dual selection, power monitoring at receiver end, sound pickup dynamic display, back light adjustment and other functions.
- Card recording to prevent missing recording, direct editing without conversion.
- The infrared sync pairing function realizes seamless docking of channels.
- The receiver monitor jack can monitor the status of the recorded sound source in real time.
- The longest distance can reach 150 meters, without delay anti-interference.
- Life time: About 5 hours.
- Rugged metal housing
- Cold Shoe on-camera mounting option
- NOTE: Insert a card to record, a new TF card or format an old TF card, this TF card must always be used with the wireless lavalier microphone . TF synchronization recording files may not be directly put into Premiere Pro and other video editing software, you need to convert the format of the recording file to put it into the video editing software.
|Carrier frequency range||521MHz~ -555MHz|
|Number of channels||99 channels|
|Effective Distance||150 meters (no obstacles)|
|Signal to noise ratio||-60dB|
|High-pass filter||-0Hz, ~80 Hz|
|Headphone Output Power||50mW|
|RF Output Power||90mW|
|Recording Sampling Rate||16bit 48K|
|Maximum Support Storage||32G (Memory Card not included)|
|Power Supply Mode||2 x AA Battery (Not Included) (time: 5h)|
|Weight||RX 183g TX 165g|
INCLUDED BY DEFAULT
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Collar Clip
- 1 x Windshield
- 2 x Protective Shell Front
- 2 x Protective Shell Back
- 1 x 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS cable
- 1 x 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS cable
- 1 x Cold Shoe Mount