The multi-function 4K Live Production, Streaming and Mixing Software from vMix is able to switch between multiple HD or 4K sources – the maximum number depending on the limitations of the computer, its GPU, and the video capture hardware installed. It can stream a live program feed out to the Web over RTMP, RTSP, or Flash and can also record locally at up to HD resolution in AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV. If a video output is available, it can send out a full quality program feed for local presentation or recording separately.
Capable of more than just basic switching, effects and chroma keying are also built-in. You can add titles, incorporate virtual sets, or apply templates to give productions network-worthy results. An instant replay feature allows you to save notable moments for replay later on. Slow motion of up to 400% can even be applied.
There is a built-in audio mixer so you won’t have to rely on a separate hardware mixer. Audio can be sourced via embedded audio, the capture device’s audio inputs, through a separate audio interface, or even be played from a pre-recorded audio file.
vMix Live Production software runs on Windows and works with the bundled 4k usb capture device from Inogeni.
Emailed within 2 Business Days
INOGENI 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 converter
- Supports 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, en 576p video formats
- Supports 1920×1200, 1280×1024, 1280×960, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480 graphic formats
- Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096×2160) at 30 fps, and 1080p at 60 fps
- HDMI audio support
- Digital Fluid technology – Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD upscaling not supported)
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Powered from USB 3.0 port
- Compatibel met Windows, Max OSX, Linux, en Android