AIDA HD-100A Micro Full HD HDMI POV Camera with TRS Stereo Audio Input for embedded audio over HDMI
The HD-100 is a cost-friendly Full-HD Broadcast Camera designed for any level of production. Packed with a 1/3″ progressive CMOS image sensor and interchangeable lens, the HD-100 provides clear, crisp HD video suitable for any existing workflow. The HD-100 offers versatile Full-HD resolutions including drop-frames, adjustable video settings, and a small rugged form factor, making it perfect anywhere you need it to be.
- Full HD Progressive Scan sensor captures sharp and vivid color under different light conditions.
- Advanced digital image processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing WDR, White Balance, and Noise Reduction.
- Motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter leads to effective noise reduction for motion video without blur.
- HDMI seamless video performance.
- Black Level Set-up provides the better color transition from digital to analog.
- Auto White Balance and shutter speed provides the optimized performance in a variety of situations.
- Interchangeable lens design makes it compatible with auto-iris CS and C mount lenses.
- Built-in OSD controls for customizable image settings.
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.
- With TRS Stereo Audio Input for embedded audio over HDMI.
|Image Sensor||1/3 inch Progressive CMOS|
|Sensor Size||Diagonal 7.2mm|
|Effective Pixels||Horizontal: 1920, Vertical: 1080|
|Pixel Size||2.75 µm x 2.75 µm|
|Resolution||1080p & 1080i: 1920 x 1080
720p & 720i: 1280 x 720
|Color Space||4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10bit|
|Min. Illumination||0.2Lux (Day), 0.1Lux (Night), 0.005Lux (Slow Shutter ON)|
|White Balance||Auto & Manual (9,000 K – 11,000 K)|
|Input||3.5mm TRS Stereo Mic-in & Line in over I/O Cable|
|Sample Rate||16/24/32 Bits|
|Lens||C/CS Mount (Default 4mm HD Lens)|
|Camera Control||RS-485 VISCA, OSD Button|
|Operation Temp||32° F – 104° F|
|Dimension||39mm x 39mm x 50.50mm / 1.53” x 1.53” x 1.99” (With default 4mm Lens)|
|Weight||180g / 0.39lbs (With default 4mm Lens)|
|Power||6W at 12VDC (+9 – +15VDC)|