Blackmagic Design Web Presenter HD
Add live streaming to the internet to your video production setup using the Web Presenter HD streaming encoder from Blackmagic Design. The Web Presenter HD is a compact desktop device that allows you to connect any SDI video input and stream it live onto the Internet using Ethernet or tethering via USB to your smartphone using a 5G or 4G connection. The SDI and HDMI monitor outputs allow you to see a wide range of live status information along with your broadcast.
The USB Type-C port allows you to connect any USB video source such as a webcam or computer, so it’s capable of broadcasting video and audio on any webcam-compatible platform and software such as Skype, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch, Periscope, Teams, and more on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS systems. It supports the H.264 codec and streams via RTMP and can stream in resolutions up to 1080p60.
The SDI and HDMI monitor ports provide detailed status information on your feed, so you can monitor whether you are ON AIR as well as input status such as bit depth and stream quality, embedded audio input status, video and audio history, trend graphs, and video and audio meters. You can also see basic status information on the bright LCD screen on the front of the unit. There is also an SDI loop output for monitoring the original feed and sending it to a switcher or router.
The compact form factor allows you to fit it right into your broadcast setup, and it is compatible with the optional Teranex Mini Rack Shelf in case you want to install it in a 1 RU rack. Its dual AC/DC redundant power input is handy in case you lose mains power and you can utilize the 4-pin XLR input for DC power. The Web Presenter HD is also compatible with the Blackmagic ATEM Streaming Bridge as a video link to decode the streams back into HDMI or SDI signals for additional routing options.
- The Web Presenter allows you to input any 12G/6G/3G/HD-SDI video source up to UHD 4K.
- Stream H.264 video via RTMP streaming protocols to the internet via Ethernet or tether a 5G or 4G phone to use mobile data.
- USB Source as Webcam with built-in USB Type-C input, so you can connect a computer and use any streaming software, or even Skype or Zoom.
- Monitor outputs in 1080p to an HDMI or SDI monitor, or send the original video via an SDI loop output to a monitor or switcher.
- Feature-Rich Program Status including video view, audio meters, trend graphs for codec data rates and cache fill, plus a summary of the streaming settings and detailed SDI technical information.
- Streaming Status Display with large ON AIR indicator on the top left of the monitor output, so it’s always clear when you are online and streaming. Plus all your current streaming settings are displayed clearly.
- Video Input Status display with SDI input details.
- Audio Input Status where audio is de-embedded from the SDI input and the channel status is displayed.
- Trend Graphs below the video display let you see the last 60 seconds of codec data rate and cache fill. Plus codec data rate is critical for ensuring you have enough internet speed from your ISP.
- Video and Audio Meters.
SPECIFICATIONS WEBPRESENTER HD
|Model||Blackmagic Design Webpresenter HD|
1280 x 720 to 1920 x 1080 at 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p, 50p, 59.94p, 60p Encoding
|Simultaneous Streams||1 Streams|
|Compatible Services||Facebook Live, Livestream, Skype, Twitch, YouTube Live|
|1 x BNC (12G-SDI / 3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI) Input
1 x BNC (12G-SDI / 3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI) Loop Output
1 x BNC (12G-SDI / 3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI) Output
1 x HDMI Output
|Other Connectors||1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet Input/Output
1 x USB Type-C Input
|Embedded Audio||SDI/USB Type-C|
|Power Connector||1 x 4-Pin XLR (12 VDC) Input
1 x NEMA 5-15R Input
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 14 x 4.45 cm|
INCLUDED BY DEFAULT
- Blackmagic Web Presenter HD