- Mixer feature : Hardware mixer into a single USB 3.0 interface.
- Control interface : LAN, RS-232, USB
- Local and remote keypad.
- HDMI, DVI, VGA or CVBS video input connectors. [VGA and CVBS are available using an adapter]
- Line level stereo audio support.
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any host.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same host.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux.
You can use the Mixer feature of the INOGENI SHARE2 to embed your two video sources into one single stream. This feature can be an important asset for you if your application only supports one video interface, like Skype®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting® and all video conferencing applications.
The device can be controlled by an application on the host side using our USB HID interface or with RS-232. You can also use the keypad on top of the device to control it manually.