AIDA Imaging HD-100A Full HD HDMI POV Camera with TRS Stereo Audio Input
The AIDA Imaging Full HD HDMI Camera with TRS Stereo Audio Input is an ultracompact camera suitable for web-conferencing, sports, auto racing, surveillance, medical, broadcasting, live production, education, house of worship, and other applications. Measuring approximately 1.5″ wide by 1.5″ tall and 3″ deep, the camera can fit in a variety of spaces where a small footprint is advantageous such as a dashcam in a race car, or discretely in the corner of a surgical room. The camera captures HD at up to 60 fps, and it features a C/CS mount for mounting interchangeable lenses and includes a 4mm lens with iris control.
The camera has a sync connector that enables syncing up to the sync signal in a broadcast facility and an HDMI output that allows you to connect to switchers, monitors, recorders, and other devices for viewing and/or recording the image. An included breakout cable provides inputs for power, RS-485 control, and mic/line-level audio, which is embedded in the HDMI output. The cable also has an integrated OSD controller on it. This allows you to select and adjust the built-in image tools such as noise reduction, black-level adjustment, flicker detection as well as selecting the exposure mode. The camera body includes both a power and HDMI indicators, allowing you to confirm its operation at a glance. Two 1/4″-20 threaded mounting holes, one on the bottom and one on the top allow you options when mounting the camera.
KEY FEATURES AIDA HD-100A
- Full HD Progressive Scan sensor captures sharp color under different light conditions.
- Advanced digital image processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing WDR, White Balance, and Noise Reduction.
- Motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter leads to effective noise reduction for motion video without blur.
- HDMI seamless video performance.
- Black Level Set-up provides the better color transition from digital to analog.
- Auto White Balance and shutter speed provides the optimized performance in a variety of situations.
- Interchangeable lens design makes it compatible with auto-iris CS and C mount lenses.
- Built-in OSD controls for customizable image settings.
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.
- With TRS Stereo Audio Input for embedded audio over HDMI.
SPECIFICATIONS AIDA HD-100A HDMI POV Camera
|Image Sensor||1/3 inch Progressive CMOS|
|Sensor Size||Diagonal 7.2mm|
|Effective Pixels||Horizontal: 1920, Vertical: 1080|
|Pixel Size||2.75 µm x 2.75 µm|
|Resolution||1080p & 1080i: 1920 x 1080
720p & 720i: 1280 x 720
|Color Space||4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10bit|
|Min. Illumination||0.2Lux (Day), 0.1Lux (Night), 0.005Lux (Slow Shutter ON)|
|White Balance||Auto & Manual (9,000 K – 11,000 K)|
|Input||3.5mm TRS Stereo Mic-in & Line in over I/O Cable|
|Sample Rate||16/24/32 Bits|
|Lens||C/CS Mount (Default 4mm HD Lens)|
|Camera Control||RS-485 VISCA, OSD Button|
|Operation Temp||32° F – 104° F|
|Dimension||39mm x 39mm x 50.50mm / 1.53” x 1.53” x 1.99” (With default 4mm Lens)|
|Weight||180g / 0.39lbs (With default 4mm Lens)|
|Power||6W at 12VDC (+9 – +15VDC)|
INCLUDED BY DEFAULT
- AIDA HD-100A FULL HD HDMI POV Camera